July 29, 2010

Day 337-Off the Radar

Some days being off the market is torture. Everywhere I look, hot guys. It's like I'm on a diet. Even though I know what I'm doing is healthy and right for me, it still would be so much better to have a good taste. And I'm itching for a little bit of recreation....

Especially today after my high from seeing Harry's performance subsided (He did an incredible bootylicious dance move across the stage-we didn't just swoon, we drooled. That should tide me over through the winter months). Yet, fortune smiled down on me when I got a special encounter with a lusciously good-looking, dark-haired, well-dressed, brilliant writer and drumroll please......he also had a to-die-for British accent. Yet, I skipped over his most important quality. HE WAS GAY. Not only did I miss that fact, I completely had no idea whatsoever judging from the looks being thrown my way. Rather, I was so wrapped up in how good he looked and how great he sounded that I missed this little detail. Being off the market has already killed my radar.

Which is why it's the perfect time to head OFF the radar and spend some time down South getting centered. And what easier way to do so than to gather all single (heterosexual) males within a mile radius as part of a bachelorette entourage!

The weekend ahead is sure to be a big one, complete with (ahem), pole dancing 101 which I have been dying to try. I'll be sure to report back on whether it's as difficult as they say.... I can't think of a better way to celebrate a friend's upcoming marriage AND my having survived the one month mark as of Sunday. 11 to go!

So in the spirit of all things related to poles, this post is merely a teaser to the opening act. If you know any available males hanging out in the Holy City this weekend, be sure to send them my way. And don't forget to tell them...

I'm off the market & in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment