September 8, 2010

Day 297-Only the Beginning

Just realized that I haven't stopped moving long enough to appreciate the fact that I'm now in the 200's! As in 297 days left of Off the Market & In the Moment. I'm slowly making my way. SLOWLY. 10 months to go.

Remember, this is a marathon. Not a sprint.

In fact, it seems a bit ridiculous to be celebrating. Nevertheless, I'm super excited I've made it so far. After the initial shock of pulling myself Off the Market and learning to be In the Moment, I've adjusted quite nicely. Honestly, the writing is more difficult than living sans boyfriends. And there are great perks to yearlong singlehood: I'm more out of my comfort zone than I've ever been; I'm working towards the life I've always wanted; and I don't have to shave my legs every day-YES!

Now that Off the Market & In the Moment is getting some new eyes from around the globe, I thought it'd be worth it to revisit some of my favorite moments thus far:

Day 361 It's Hot Out but I'm Oh So Cool Frigid behavior coupled with friendly advice

Day 350 Taking a Lesson From the Guys Better known as "I don't have a boyfriend. I have a blog!"

Day 349 Lady Who Lunches to Potty Mouth Barbara Walters & my film debut


Day 338 The Other Harry Keeping expectations high

Day 336 24 Things Single Women Wish We Could Tell Men Guys, if you haven't read it, please do. A little insight into the opposite sex here!

Day 335 Old Friends & Sexy New Moves Pole Dancing anyone?

Day 323 Shopping for the Girls And you know which girls I mean!

Day 314 Only in New York can you go to the Museum of Sex, be a background extra, and get a free hug all in the same day

Day 305 Practicing Failing Not my favorite moment by far but good experience


Though there have been some down, down, DOWN days, it's mostly been a fun ride. Better yet, it's still only the beginning.

I'm Off the Market & In the Moment!


















No comments:

Post a Comment