November 9, 2010

Day 235-Signed, Sealed, Delivered-I'm Yours Single Edition

I've officially signed my life away for the next year! Off the Market & In the Moment will be continuing until November 2011, though you'll just have to deal with me being On the Market & in the Moment after June 30th.

This is all due to the fact that for the next year, I'll be one of the single gal bloggers under the Single Edition network. Still unsure how everything will unfold but exciting nonetheless!
So here's the shameless promotion. If you're also a blogger who is passionate about dating, relationships or being in the moment in your single life, you can also join! Just check out their website for more information on becoming a partner.

It's all very exciting yet also quite scary. First off, contracts freak me out, but I had a great lawyer friend scope things out, and everything looks great. Now, I'm just facing the truth that I'm not only going to be held to higher standards with writing, but I'm also committed under contract to finish out the year. No more reassuring myself that I can always back out if Mr. Right comes along.

So here's my message to Mr. Right/Prince Harry/Penn Badgley/guy I haven't met yet-please sit tight for eight more months. I'm taking this time for myself so I can be a better us in the future.

I'm Off the Market & In the Moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment